- Tom Tom Foundation – CREATIVITY: Building Outside the Box
- Microsoft – Vince Kadlubek: Why is it important to provoke curiosity?
- TODAY – Inside Meow Wolf: New Mexico’s Instagram-Worthy Attractio
- New York Times – Can an Art Collective Become the Disney of the Experience Economy?
- Rolling Stone – Meow Wolf: The Insane Art Collective Taking Over the World
Meow Wolf Co-Founder
Vince Kadlubek is a Founder of Meow Wolf, an art collective that has transformed into an award-winning Art and Entertainment Production Company that specializes in immersive, open-world walkthrough experiences.
Vince acted as leader and CEO for Meow Wolf through its formative years, having created the business plan for Meow Wolf’s House of Eternal Return and leading the team towards the project’s completion in March of 2016. In January of 2017 Kadlubek formed Meow Wolf, Inc as a full-fledged arts production company and creative studio positioned to create the largest, most innovative, and audacious monumental art exhibits in the world. After raising series A funding he announced two new Meow Wolf exhibits in Las Vegas and Denver opening in 2021.
Kadlubek has been a force of vision in the realm of experiential art, and in 2020 launched Spatial Activations as a platform to usher in a new era of experiential art in modern developments and everyday life. Vince is most passionate about co-creating fully-realized alternative realities that bring paradigm-shifting transformation and inspiration to the world.