- NEW YORK TIMES (2020) – Pining For A Brooklyn Club’s Comeback
- FORBES (2019) – The Most Risqué Things To Do In New York
- TIME OUT / USA TODAY (2018) – 50 Best Things To Do In The World / USA Today Mention
- CULTURE TRIP (2018) – Brooklyn’s House of Yes is so much more than a nightclub.
- MEDIUM (2018) – Costumes, Consenticorns, and the new rules of Nightlife
- QUIDDITY (2020) – A Bushwick Nightclub Reaffirms Its Values
- REDBULL (2019) – Opening Doors with House of Yes / Kae Feature
- Cosmopolitan (2016) – Anya & Kae Cosmopolitan feature
- Her Campus (2017) – Anya & Kae Her Campus feature
CONSENT & CULTURE
House of Yes Co-Founder & Creative Director
Kae is a co-founder of House of Yes, a nightclub and creative collective in New York City, and is recognized for her commitment to nurturing diverse talent and holding the culture of nightlife to a higher standard.
Kae Burke is well known for her passion for developing collaborative projects, creative spaces, and imaginative events that bring together audiences and artists through performance art, interactive experience and nightlife.
She regularly speaks on the topics of underground culture, safer spaces, and inclusive nightlife creation and has spoken at International Music Summit in Ibiza, Movement Festival in Detroit, Amsterdam Dance Event, Electronic Music Conference in Sydney. Kae’s work has also been featured in Forbes, The New Yorker, Culture Trip, Cosmopolitan and the New York Times.
As an experience designer, Kae has worked with global brands such as The Edition, Virgin, Hennessy, Refinery 29, and Perrier to create site-specific concepts and next-level dance parties. Kae is honored to be a part of the Spatial Activations team and is excited to continue changing the world by building imaginative spaces that bring people together to express themselves and celebrate life.
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
November 2019: Electronic Music Conference: Sydney
- Keynote Speaker: DIY to WTF (The Art of Going Legal)
- Panel: Embracing the Fringe
October 2019: Amsterdam Dance Event, Netherlands
- For All Who Love Series: The Future of Queer Nightlife
May 2019: International Music Summit, Ibiza
- Reclaiming Community on the Dancefloor (Panel Discussion)
- Is the Future of Nightlife Heading in the Right Direction? (Panel Discussion)
May 2019: Movement Festival, Detroit
- Preserving the Culture of Underground Nightlife
- Co-Curator of Roundtable Discussion
- Panel: Transformation Through Experience
June 2017: Northside Festival, Brooklyn
- Out of the Box: Immersive Storytelling