The Vibe Ambassador
Amelia Stickney excels at creating compelling, memorable experiences. Aptly titled ‘The Vibe Ambassador’ from her work at Meow Wolf, she brings class, creativity, surprise and delight to every environment, concept and production. With a robust background in event production and performance, her speciality is in curating immersive performances tailored to specific parties, spaces, aesthetics, and activations.
Her past projects involved concepting, directing and producing specific activations and performances for The House of Eternal return including ‘Bedtime Stories’-a monthly neo-burlesque variety show, ‘The Get Down’, a recurring themed dance party, and The Carousel, Meow Wolf’s New Year’s Eve party.
She also directed and produced immersive festival performances at ‘Taos Vortex’ in Taos New Mexico and ‘Dark Palace’ in Denver CO as well as after hour events at SXSW in Austin TX. She weaves together narrative with ‘choose your own adventure’ themes to draw users deeper into a world of imagination and play.
- NYE 2018 Performance- Creative Director & Co-Producer
- SXSW-After Party Producer
- Private Event Performance/Dinner Theatre-Creative Director
- Zozobra-Performance Assistant Director
- Spring Break Peak Time Performances-Assistant Director
- Taos Vortex Performance 2019-Creative Director & Producer
- Bedtime Stories re-occuring Variety Show-Creator and Co-Producer Internal Events, Investor & Staff Events (9/year)-Producer
- NM United Meow Wolf Day-Producer
- Make-o-ween- Producer
- Dark Palace Performance-Creative Director & Producer
- Rocky Horror Picture Show-Producer
- Re-Occurring Themed Dance Parties The Get Down- Producer
- NYE 2019 Performance-Creative Director & Producer